About Me

Friday, January 19, 2007

okay so today is....







Okay so today is Tom's birthday, it is raining and cold outside. He is sick to his stomach and there is nothing to do to make him feel better at the moment. It stinks to be good at so many different things and none of those things will or can make a belly ache as if it never were, so that the man you love can enjoy his special day. At least the roads are not iced over. He was able to go out and spend some time with the guys. or I guess I should word that in male lingo...the guys hung out last nice, it was cool yo! HAHA! Anyways I guess that is all for now just thought I would say hello to all....I leave you with a couple of pics from my latest shoot.


3 comments:

jj said...

so sad he's sick...hope he feels better soon. Lovely pictures!

Desiree said...

Love the pics! Glad to see you on here!!

Desiree said...

Thank you!
PS Happy Birthday to Tom!!!!