Ahh well such is the story of our lives. Never blink or you could miss an entire chapter. I can hear the kids downstair as they chuckle while Tom (aka Dad, Daddy and dada!) wrestes around on the floor with them in the living room. My moment of solitude came in the form of...hmmm....let me go balance the checkbook hun and see what we have....the moment has now passed and I even snuck a couple of minutes to write you this short relapse of my day so far today. It has been a slow going day in the Dromgoole house today which we love and enjoy because they are few and far between....nite all! Have a wonderful nite! I leave you with one of Toms images...this is one of my favorites!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
So today....
So today has been a bum around the house day. I played some counterstrike with the hubbby and play with the kiddos. I was in a moment of serenity yesterday when I realized that I had finished the entire house cleaning in time for the party on Sunday and then must to my demise our family of 6 took over and once again the chores begin to pile up.
Ahh well such is the story of our lives. Never blink or you could miss an entire chapter. I can hear the kids downstair as they chuckle while Tom (aka Dad, Daddy and dada!) wrestes around on the floor with them in the living room. My moment of solitude came in the form of...hmmm....let me go balance the checkbook hun and see what we have....the moment has now passed and I even snuck a couple of minutes to write you this short relapse of my day so far today. It has been a slow going day in the Dromgoole house today which we love and enjoy because they are few and far between....nite all! Have a wonderful nite! I leave you with one of Toms images...this is one of my favorites!
Ahh well such is the story of our lives. Never blink or you could miss an entire chapter. I can hear the kids downstair as they chuckle while Tom (aka Dad, Daddy and dada!) wrestes around on the floor with them in the living room. My moment of solitude came in the form of...hmmm....let me go balance the checkbook hun and see what we have....the moment has now passed and I even snuck a couple of minutes to write you this short relapse of my day so far today. It has been a slow going day in the Dromgoole house today which we love and enjoy because they are few and far between....nite all! Have a wonderful nite! I leave you with one of Toms images...this is one of my favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah you should have seen my house yesterday, clean! now...ummm not so clean *sigh* se la vi . . .I do love that picture, it looks really cool with the black background.
Post a Comment