Okay so I have not been on to blog in a while...life has been super busy!! I am so excited about business lately. I have taken on some new project that should be happening within the month...I will post a few of them after I finish the processing of course. Also, my SIL Jackie is visiting and I can't wait. She is one of my bestest friends her and my hubby Tom, anyways she is coming into town to do some shots and I get to go with her this will be the first time we get to shoot together, very exciting. That and she is visiting all the way from Oregon. I told her that we had snow here on Thursday and she told me that they were in jeana dn t-shorts there, lol! That is the weather for you, so fickle. But we love it anyways, this cold weather will make for a great more bug free summer! So we are trying to find a good vacation resort or hotel that is cost efficient and nice in Galveston, anyone have any ideas. We go with family so there is about 13-18 of us when we go so I am sure you can only imagine how many rooms we have to book. Anyways mesage me if you have any favorites places...we are vacationing there in June so I will probably post some PR later on to let people now that I am coming maybe I can pick up some well a couple of shoots while we are there. I guess that is all for now I am so sleepy, but I will definintely post again soon. Nite all!
~Jess

1 comment:
The mug is awesome! Thank you!
Post a Comment