About Me

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

You are most like Ruth.

So I took a quiz; What woman fromthe bible are you most like? I thought it was cool and this was my result:

You're a peacemaker, and you strive to have positive relationships in all areas of your life. People in your circle of influence tend to think highly of you. Your greatest traits are loyalty and humility. You care deeply for your family and are a faithful friend. You also work diligently and are a very grounded and stable individual. To learn more about Ruth’s character traits, read Ruth 2–3.

This quiz can be found at PINK IMPACT. PINK is an event that is held annually at Gateway Church for the Women. I will be there this year and have donated some Gift Certificates again this year. Message me if you are going I would love to see you there. If you have not signed up you can sign up by foloowing that link I provided above. Be bless beautiful women of God and have a wonderful day!

~Jess

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I am really going to try and go! It all depends on the moolah now! ;)