About Me

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Leukemia & Lymphoma Society




Hello All,

Well I am adding a brief blog today as I have been swamped as of recent. Sessions are booking quick so please contact me soon to book your session. My primary purpose in this post is to support my friend
(who was my maid of honor) in this next journey she is beginning in her life. I believe in her 100%, support her passion for life and well just love the girl. She is a truly genuine and unique person that anyone would be privledged to know. So read her quoted email below and lets support her as she herself is a survivor. Love ya Nickel!!

~Jess

*************************************************************************

Hello,

Many of you know that I have decided to join the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training! I will be running a half marathon, believe it or not, this December! I’m hoping to raise money to help the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society fund research, treatments, education and outreach to ultimately bring a better quality of life and improved care to the patients of various blood cancers (leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma). If you are interested in reading more about the cause, making an online donation, or just checking on my progress, please stop by my webpage . Feel free to pass the page along to friends, family members, and colleagues, and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Thanks in advance for your interest and support!

Warm regards,

Nicole Henry



Click on one of the links below to
contact me or for more information:



Email Me
My Team In Training Page
Team in Training
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

No comments: