About Me

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I've been tagged...

Being tagged you are supposed to share 8 things about yourself and tag 8 other blogger friends to do the same thing, so here goes!

Okay so I was tagged by a new friend from ILP Tesa, after reading her post, I have learned that she is defintely a girl I could be friends with. So I am going to post 8 things about myself so you can read

1. I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and married to the love of my life Thomas. We met when we were 11 years old and married when we were 23. It took us the first 5 years of marriage to get to where we could stand eachother; but with much prayer and selflessness instead of selfishness. We are definitely more in love today than the day we got married.

2. I love to sing...I started singing when I was very young and sounded awful even my family would politely ask me to "shut-up" lol. I was a member of the worship team in my youthgroup, I think they felt sorry for me as I was singing into a mic that basically was turned all the way down and was not in the monitors. I still remember sitting with my ear to the monitor to try to hear my part; I was soooo tone deaf. One night during practice I was so frustrated and deflated that I went outside to the courtyard that was in front of our church adn just started crying...I really wanted this gift of singing that seem to come so naturally to the rest of my family. So I prayed/talked to God about it, asking Him to give me the gift of singing that I would use it to worhship Him forever. In that moment I literally felt my ears pop and I could hear harmony's on top of harmony's. I have been singing ever since. Yes I had to hone in the talent...but let me tell you; it is deifintely a part of who I am and a part of me that the devil has tried to take away from me all growing up...I do not mean literally but emotionally & spiritually. Attacking who I am as a chilf od God as well as a daughter, friend, leader, christian, sister...every aspect of who I am. Thank God I am an overcomer!

3. I am a freelance photogapher! Chances are if you ahve been to this site you already know that though. What you may not know is that I have no school in anything I kow how to do other than highschool. I am self taught & motivated in everything I do. My motto is "Do it in EXCELLENCE always as unto the Lord". Everything I touch/decide to try flourishes it really is an awesome gift from God. Enchanted Designs started one day when I decided that I wanted to do custom keepsakes. I have a background in business marketing and graphics design. I love to do keepsakes..not so much scrapbooking but thinking up creative ideas to capture a memory or a special item that holds so much memory or sentiment. So I started this company and then one day realized that I needed a photographer...so I looked for one that I thought we would gel well together but it just never worked out. So I purchased my first camera the Nikon D50 and my SIL Jackie with Jean Photogrpahy showed me the basics "the ropes" I like to call them. a month or so later she moved away far away...so I was bsaically on my own. Of course we still talk she is one of my bestest friends, love ya Jackers! Bouncing ideas and images of her as a sounding board has been invaluable to me. So with practice and well just messing aound with setting and locations and stuff, here I am today!

4. I attend Gateway Church in Southlake, Texas. We love it! God has brought us through so much there and well if we could transplant the church in Oregon trust me would...I will elaborate on OREGON in #5

5. We are moving to Oregon..I am not certain on the date. However we have and still are praying about it...so please be praying for wisdom, direction and peace. We know we are supposed to go but it is difficult leave the Lone Star State when you have lived here your entire life and there is so much here that our hearts are tied to.

6. I have changed a lot over the years...my friend Mandy, not intentionally mind you, gave me a tiny glimpse of who I remember being when I was younger the other day. It was not pretty...it has taken a lot of work and putting me in "the fire" then getting back on that potters wheel...He is not finsihed with me yet...but I know that He is faithful to complelte every good work He has begun in me.

7. I am loyal...if I say I am here for you I am true to my word. I do not take friendship lightly. It is a cornerstone of the foundation of who we are...we need eachother even if sometime we try to lie to ourselves and say we do not need anyone. The word says that 2 are better than one and that 1 can put a thousand to flight and 2 can put ten thousand...so to all my friends and family, I love you all and I am so glad that you are who you are and that you are a part of my life!

8. Hmm...last one what should I use #8 on??? Okay I did not mention this before but we have twins Noah and Celeste are twins they will be 4 this year and they look nothing alike so no they are not identical. Heck sometime I even forget they are twins...they are a blast though. Them combined with Brayden and Kyra- we are one big happy family!


1. Jeanpro
2. Jerri
3. Des
4. Jessica
5. David
6. AMPix Photo
7. J. Severt Photography
8. Silvia
9. Patricia
10. Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have my factoids up and running! Thanks for tagging me. This is fun.