Let's just say this year came with many wonderful surprises. My hubby just so happen to have the day off on Friday to spend my official birthday with me spoiling me with his attention. His birthday gift to me this year was a puppy. We rescued a 4 year old English Cocker Spaniel from the animal shelter. He is a super sweet lil guy and is wonderful with the kiddos. Tanner is his name and he just fits right in with out family. Tommy also threw me a surprise birthday party last night which was a total surprise. I loved it! It meant so much to me to see family for my birthday and get to just hang out with everyone :) I thoroughly enjoyed all the birthday wishes on my facebook profile and fan page. I love you all and thank you for making this birthday and well everyday so special!!
Introducing our newest member of the family Tanner!!
Thanks babe you are the bestest husband ever and you made this birthday one I will always remember!
<3 jess



No comments:
Post a Comment