Well we went to the coast New Years Eve this is a shot I took from the car while we were moving I was so thrilled to have captured this one it is deinfitely a favorite. I am going to be kicking off the new year with some special sales so keep checking back as I will be posting them soon. I am going to be traveling to Texas in March for those of you that are interested in booking a session I am going to add a pyment button to this page so that you can pay and book your sessions right here on my blog. Also I will be running some great package specials here in Oregon. I look forward to hearing from all of you and hope that your holiday season was filled with everything your hearts could wish for.
Blessings,
Jessica

No comments:
Post a Comment