About Me

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sneak Peeks from Texas Sessions....

Hi all just posting a new blog it has been quite some time since I have updated/posted here to the blog. I know that I have some anxious clients in Texas waiting to get some "sneak peeks" from their session. Well after viewing all the images i am posting after this post it will be useless to say it was an extremely busy week. I did 7 sessions and a wedding; 1 maternity, 1 couple, 4 family, 1 senior and then the wedding oh yes and two of the families combined and then did a group session..you will know the group session when you see it! All in all I had a great time, I am just so exhausted after all the running around to chase kiddos and get to all my locations for the sessions. Big applause goes out to all my clients for being so flexible and so great to work with. So I leave you with some sneak peeks from the sessions. If you are interested in booking a session please contact me at jessica@llrp.us, I am currently booking for the month of May. I will email you the clients from this super bus trip as soon as your private galleries are ready for viewing. Thank you again and have a blessed day...

No comments: